When you need to convert pdf to word document which is easy to be edited, do you want to find an application which enables you to make the conversion just by some easy mouse clicks? If so, the program introduced in this article will meet your requirements.
The application eePDF Converter is an application which is able to convert pdf to word, document. It supplies drag and drop operations when you add pdf files into the application. You can also convert pdf to word at one time.
The following contents are about how to make the conversion with the program.
- Open Converter by double clicking its icon or click Start—All Programs—eePDF Converter—eePDF PDF to Word Converter.
- In the opened interface of program, you need to add pdf file by clicking Add PDF File (s) button to choose file from popup file picker window or you can directly drag pdf file and drop it into the file list.
- Click Remove or Remove All button to delete selected pdf file or all document from the application.
- PDF to Word Converter supports to retain the original layout in the conversion from pdf to word or . It can also retain text only to reduce the size of target file. You just need to choose the right option in Output Options group box.
- In Output Format group box, you can choose the output format as MS Word Document (*.DOC).
- If you want to convert several page of pdf to word document, you can number in Page Range group box by checking the option Select Range and inputting the start and end page number in From and To edit box.
- If the input PDF is a user password protected one, you need to input the password in PDF Password edit box.
- Click Convert button to start convert pdf to word after inputting necessary information in popup window for saving target file.
Please see the interface of PDF to Word Converter in Figure 1.
By clicking the following two buttons, you can smoothly download the free trial version of PDF to Word Converter and purchase it.
If you have other questions or options about the conversion from pdf to word or our website, please leave your words here or contact our support team.