For the conversion from PDF to RTF, in Windows platforms, PDF to Word Converter can help you accomplish it quickly and flexibly. If you would like to know more, here are the details below:
To fulfill this mission, please firstly download and install PDF to Word Converter on your computer:
- click the following link, then you can get the installer of PDF to Word Converter: http://www.eepdf.com/dl.php?file=eePDF2Word.exe
- double click the installer of PDF to Word Converter, then you need to follow the setup wizard so that PDF to Word Converter can be installed on your computer successfully
After PDF to Word Converter is installed on your computer, please refer to the followings to fulfill the conversion from PDF to RTFwith PDF to Word Converter:
1. Launch PDF to Word Converter on your computer so that its main interface can display on your screen. Then please click “Add PDF Files” > select PDF files in dialog box of “PDF2Word” > click “Open” there, then PDF files can be added for this process and display as paths separately in processing form like below:
2. Click the radio of “Rich Text Format” in order to set targeting file type as RTF, and after the conversion is finished, you can get RTF files. Besides the basic setting like above, PDF to Word Converter also can help you editing layout of RTF files and setting page range of PDF files for your conversion. For output layout, you can click the radio of “Original Layout” in order to keep original layout in RTF files, or click the radio of “Text only” in order to get text of PDF files converted to RTF files later flexibly. And for setting page range of PDF files, you can decide to process all pages of PDF files through the radio of “All Pages”, or process specific pages with the radio of “Select Range” chosen and page numbers inputted in edit-boxes of “From” and “To” accordingly. Moreover, if you would like to preview your RTF files after conversion, please click the check-box of “View after convert”. If your PDF files contain open password, please input it in edit-box of “PDF Password”, then PDF to Word Converter can help you process your task without PDF files opened on your computer.
3. At last, one click on “Convert” can not only help you save RTF files through a dialog box named “Save As”, but also make PDF to Word Converter process your mission. Then, your RTF files can be previewed on your screen automatically.
By now, this is nearly the end of this article. So if you have any concerns about PDF to Word Converter, please visit its homepage at this link: http://www.eepdf.com/pdf-to-word-converter.html. If you have any doubts about the process from PDF to RTF in batches, please drop your comment here.