EEPDF PPM to PDF Converter Command Line lets you convert PPM to PDF and other formats . In addition, EEPDF PPM to PDF Converter Command Line can edit during process with .
To convert PPM to PDF or other kind of , first of all, it is essential to know usage of EEPDF PPM to PDF Converter Command Line:
img2pdf.exe [options] <-o output PDF> <input images>
From the usage above, you can see it is optional to edit properties of PDF files, however, it is no harm for you to know some of supported options of EEPDF PPM to PDF Converter Command Line like below:
- -r [integer]: edit
- -r 0: edit according to the default image width and height information
- -r -1: set PDF resolution according to original images
- -r 300: edit PDF resolution as 300 DPI
- To know more details about process from PPM to PDF with PDF resolution, the following examples could always show you more:
Img2pdf.exe -o d:\sample.pdf -r -1 c:\a.ppm
Note: it is about how to convert PPM to PDF with singly
Img2PDF.exe -o g:\*.pdf -r 300 d:\a*.ppm
Note: it is about how to convert all a-started filenames PPM to PDF
Img2PDF.exe –r 1200 -o "f:\pdf dir\*.pdf" "e:\*.*"
Note: it is about how to convert all files of with
- The practical example in command prompt window could help you understand process with command line better:
Other supported options could be found at here; Other capabilities of EEPDF PPM to PDF Converter Command Line could be known from here; Other products you may have interested in can be overviewed at here.