When inserting a large PDF documents into a PowerPoint slides, we may need to split PDF into small pieces. Of course, we may need to split PDF in other situations.
I had such an experience. A few days ago, I had to insert a PDF file into a PPT file. For some reasons, I failed to insert the PDF and it frequently pop up the message saying that the PDF file is too large, so I had to find another way. Then I do a search about this problem on Google, many answers suggest splitting the PDF file. To split a large PDF file, I need a PDF splitting tool. Accidentally, I found EEPDF PDF Split Merge. Then, I decided give it a try!
- Firstly, I download and installed EEPDF PDF Split Merge into my computer.
- Then, I followed its user-guide to add PDF file to the main interface by clicking Browse button and double-clicking the PDF files. (Of course, you can also directly input PDF file path in the edit-box of “Source PDF file”.
- Thirdly, I selected a splitting mode in “Option” panel of the main interface and set the objective path under in “Output directory” panel .
- Lastly, I click Run button to run this task. Then I successfully split the large-size PDF into small pieces.
Amazing, right? Everything in one go and in just a few easy steps! I was quite satisfied with the result and decided to recommend this practical tool to you for the following reasons.
- Split PDF quickly;
- Support to split PDF by bookmarks;
- Support to split PDF by page range;
- Support to retain bookmarks along with AcroForms;
- Support to merge multiple PDF files to one single PDF file.
If you want to split PDF into small pieces, what are you waiting for now? Try EEPDF PDF Split Merge now! You will get the result you want.
Support Email of EEPDF PDF Split Merge: email@example.com.