Cannot send orbecause it is too large? EEPDF PDF Split Merge can help you solve this problem by splitting PDF into small files.
As a multifunctional tool, EEPDF PDF Split Merge can not only , but also merge PDF. With the help of it, you can split each page of PDF to single PDF files, so that you can upload, send and share your PDF files online easily.
To split one PDF file per page, please do as follows:
- Please click to download EEPDF PDF Split Merge,
- Double click the .exe file and follow the setup wizard to install it on your computer. After the installation, you will launch the application and enter the main interface of the application. There are four tabs on top of the interface. The default tab is “Split PDF file/Extract pages”, which is for splitting a PDF file. The tab of “Delete page/page range” is for deleting a specific page or page ranges from a PDF file. The tab of “Merge PDF files” is for merging selected PDF files into one single file. The tab of “Cross-Merge PDF Files” is for cross-merging two PDF files into one single PDF file.
- Please add the large-size PDF document by clicking the Browser button in the “Source PDF file” panel on the interface.
- Check the radio button of “Split the document into single pages” in the “Options” group box to split the PDF document per page.
- Set an output directory for the files in the “Output directory” group box. You can store them in the same directory as the source large-size PDF file by checking the radio button of “Same as source”. Or choose a new directory for them by clicking the Browser button in the “Output directory” panel on the interface.
- Click the Run button on the interface to split the PDF document per page.
Please see the whole process in the next snapshot:
If you are interested in this application, you can click the following button to download EEPDF PDF Split Merge.