EEPDF PDF Split Merge is a multifunctional application which can not only merge and documents, but also . This article aims at showing how to use it to remove pages from PDF files.
PDF Split Merge provides three modes to remove the PDF page. You can remove a specific PDF page. You can also specify pages and then remove them. What’s more, you can delete the PDF pages by page range.
The following paragraphs are the instructions about splitting PDF pages based on page range.
1. Please download EEPDF PDF Split Merge, and then double click the .exe file in the package and follow the setup wizard to install it on your computer. Then please run it.
2. In the interface of the application, you need to click the Delete page/page range tab to open the “Delete page/page range” interface, for the default interface is the “Split PDF file/Extract pages”.
3. In the “Source PDF file” panel of the interface, please click the Browser button to load the PDF document.
4. In the “Options” group box, you need to check the radio button of “Delete pages from…”, and then input page number in the “from…to…”edit boxes.
5. In the “Output directory” panel of the interface, you are able to set a storing directory for the. If you check the radio button of “Same as source (overwrite original PDF file)”, the output PDF will be saved in the same directory as the source PDF and overwrite the original PDF file. If you click the Browser button, you can choose a different directory for the output file.
6. Please click the Run button on the interface to start to split the PDF pages by the page range you specify.
You can see the whole process in the following snapshot.
To learn more information about this application or purchase it online, please visit the homepage of EEPDF PDF Split Merge.
To try this application for free, please click the following button.