To convertin Windows platforms, please refer to the followings to accomplish your process on your computer:
1. Install EEPDF PDF to Excel OCR Converter
EEPDF PDF to Excel OCR Converter is your main tool in this process. So firstly, please download installer of EEPDF PDF to Excel OCR Converter, then double click this installer and follow setup wizard step by step till EEPDF PDF to Excel OCR Converter can be installed on your computer successfully.
2. Open EEPDF PDF to Excel OCR Converter and do the followings for basic prepared work for process from:
- Add dozens of scanned PDF files: click “Add PDF Files” > select scanned PDF files in dialog box of “PDF to Excel” > click “Open” there. And when it is successful to add source files, their paths can be shown in processing form
- Select objective format: to set it as XLS, please click radio of “MS Excel 97-2003 format (XLS)”; to set it as XLSX, please click radio of “MS Excel 2007 format (XLSX)” on GUI interface
- Please make sure which language your scanned PDF files contains, then according to it, you need to select one of “OCR PDF file (Language:…)” on dropdown list of top-right corner of GUI interface in order to make EEPDF PDF to Excel OCR Converter process scanned PDF accurately with OCR technology
3. When all the prepared work is finished like above, it’s time to select a destination folder on your computer and make this process started. So please click button of “Convert” > select a folder in dialog box of “Browse for Folder” > click “OK” there, at last, after a while, you can get dozens of Excel files on your computer.
After you have been through this process here, which is from scanned PDF to Excel in bathes, if you have questions on it, you can choose to leave your comments here. And for more information of EEPDF PDF to Excel OCR Converter, please go to official website of EEPDF PDF to Excel OCR Converter.