This article is mainly about how to convert specific pages from scannedwith EEPDF OCR Converter.
EEPDF PDF to Excel OCR Converter is a professional OCR app that can not only convert selected pages from scanned PDF file to Excel spreadsheet, but also convert multiple PDF files to Excel in batch.
In the following paragraphs, it will show you how to convert some PDF pages to editable Excel.
1. Download EEPDF PDF to Word OCR Converter, and then follow the setup wizard to install it on your computer.
2. After you launch the app, you can add the scanned PDF to the process queue of the software. To add the file, please click the Add PDF File(s) button on the main interface of the software.Then, you can browse and choose the PDF files, click the Open button in the pop-up “PDF to Excel”dialog box.
3. Choose a suitable OCR type in the drop-down list of the first combo box on the right of the interface.Then, please check one of radio buttons in the “Output Options” group box to set the reconstruction mode. After that, please check one of radio buttons in the “Output Formats” to choose a target format.
4. Set page ranges. Please check the radio button of “Select Page” in the “Page Range” combo box. Then, you can input the pages you want to convert.
5. Click the Convert button on the main interface to start the conversion from scanned PDF to Excel. When the “Save as” dialog box pops up, please browse and select a folder for the output file and click the “Save” button in the “Save as”dialog box to close the dialog box.
That’s the steps of converting chosen pages from scanned PDF to Excel .