When you need to convert eePDF PDF to Excel Converter which can be used to convert PDF document to Excel file, including XLS and XLSX formats. It supports three kinds of output modes and you can also use it to to convert the pages that you need to XLSX file.file , maybe you can have a try of
By clicking the following two buttons, you can download the free trial version of the PDF to Excel Converter or purchase it for using it without any limitations.
Please double click the installer of the program to follow the setup wizard to fulfill the installation. When you double click the application icon, you can see its user interface and then start to convertby using the following operations:
- For adding PDF files, please click Add PDF File (s) button or dragging and dropping the files that you want to convert to XLSX file into the file list of PDF to Excel Converter . If you want to delete the selected PDF file, please click Remove button. If you need to clear the file list, please click Remove All.
- In Output Options group box, there are three options for your choice and you can choose one sheet per page, a sheet contains all PDF pages, or the combination of these two options.
- For converting PDF to XLSX, you need to choose the output file format as MS Excel 2007 format (XLSX) in Output Formats group box.
- If you want to , please check the option Select Range in Page Range group box and input the start and end page number in From and To spin boxes.
- Click Convert button to save target files in popup Browse for folder window in which you just need to choose an output location and click OK button to run the conversion from PDF to XLSX.
Several seconds, you will be able to view the target files in specified location. If you want to get all information about the program eePDF PDF to Excel Converter, please enter the homepage of it or you can contact our support team as long as you come across any questions about this program.