If you need to convertof different color depths, the Window application EEPDF PCL to PDF Converter can help you accomplish this task.
EEPDF PCL to PDF Converter is a multifunctional converter that can convert PCL to PDF and PostScript, JPG, BMP, TIF, etc. image. Moreover, it supports to reset the color depth (also named bit depth, it is the number of bits used to indicate the color of a single pixel in a bitmapped image) for the converted image.
To convert PCL files to images and reset the, please do as follows:
- Click to download the package EEPDF PCL to PDF Converter, then double click the installer and follow the setup wizard to install it on your computer.
- Launch the application, and then add the PCL file. There are several ways to add PCL files into the application. You can directly drag the PCL files and drop them to the process queue of the application. You can also click the Add File(s) button in the toolbar at the bottom of the main interface to add the PCL files.
- Click the Setting button in the toolbar to set output image format and color depth. In the Base Setting tab, you are able to choose a target image format in the drop-down list of “Output format”, select rotate angle and page size in the drop-down list of “Rotate angle” and “Page size” respectively. You are also able to set the page orientation as portrait or landscape.
- Switch to the Save Image Mode tab, and then you are to set the color depth as 1 bit, 8 bits or 24 bits according to your need. Please refer to the following snapshot.
- Click the OK button at the bottom of “Save Image Mode” panel to enact the settings, and then click the Start button in the toolbar to start to convert the PCL files to images.
Then, EEPDF PCL to PDF Converter will start to convert the PCL files to images.