There are a lot of online services and document converters out there that will convert documents between different formats. Some document converters convert between many different file formats, others specialize in just one. I receive a lot of requests from many friends and colleagues to convert printable documents to PDF, so I thought I’d like to share a powerful and easy-to-use tool here.
The tool I will share with you is EEPDF Document Converter Professional-a practical comprehensive application that can convert any printable documents to PDF and commonly used images formats such as JPEG,PNG, BMP, TIFF, PS, EPS, and PCX.
I recommend EEPDF Document Converter Professional for the following reasons.
- Wide system compatibility–it supports to run in all Windows platform such as Windows 98/ME/NT/2000/XP/Vista/2008/7 systems of both 32-bit and 64-bit.
- Support various printable documents–it supports converting any printable document such as Microsoft Word, HTML,RTF ,TXT and PS (PostScript), etc.
- Convert printable documents to searchable PDF and PS–PDF(Portable Document Format) is a popular file format for exchanging documents with friends, colleagues, business partners, etc. Since it can preserve the layouts and other display effects with different applications in different operating systems or on different display devices, people always save files in PDF format to make them intact.EEPDF Document Converter Professional can easily convert any printable files to textually searchable PDF and PS file. It can also edit property information such as title, author, subject and keywords of the converted PDF and encrypt the PDF.
- Convert printable documents to Images–it can convert the printable files into commonly used images such as JPEG,PNG, BMP, TIFF, EPS, and PCX.It also supports to change the color depth and resolution for the converted images
- Ink & Paper Saving– it will install two virtual printers with different functions in Windows OS for converting documents with printing process.By changing the print quality, it can save ink and toner. By rearranging the page layouts and page contents, it can save papers.
- Support batch conversion – it can convert multiple documents to one format in batch.
Just add the files, choose the output format, settings, and then start the conversion. Isn’t that a simple way to convert printable files? Or do you know a easier way?