Do you need to convert multipage PDF to one single sheet Excel? This article will show you a simple method to change a PDF with multiple pages into an Excel file with one sheet.
In this method, the tool - EEPDF PDF to Excel Converter will be used. EEPDF PDF to Excel Converter is a practical and easy-to-use tool that can in different modes. It supports to convert each PDF page to every single Excel sheet respectively and convert all PDF pages to one single Excel sheet.
To create a one-sheet Excel file from multipage PDF, please do as follows:
1. Download EEPDF PDF to Excel Converter, and then follow the setup wizard to install it on your computer. After installation, you may run it.
2. After you launch EEPDF PDF to Excel Converter, you need to add the PDF files by clicking the Add PDF File(s) button on the main interface of the software. Then, you can browse and choose the PDF files, click the Open button in the pop-up dialog box.
3. Check the radio button of A sheet contains all PDF pages in the “Output Options” group box to set the reconstruction mode. The following snapshot shows the process:
4. Choose MS Excel 97-2003 (XLS) or MS Excel 2007 (XLSX) in the “Output Formats” group box to choose XLS or XLSX as the target file format. (It is MS Excel 97-2003 (XLS) by default.)
5. Click Convert to start to convert the PDF document with several pages to one sheet Excel XLS or XLSX file. When the “Save as” dialog box appears, select a proper folder and click Save to save the converted Excel file.
Then, EEPDF PDF to Excel Converter will begin to convert multipage PDF to Excel.