EEPDF PCL to PDF Converter canprint file (PCL, PXL and PX3) to PDF documents. This article consists of two part: the first part is a short description of EEPDF PCL to PDF Converter and the second part is the instructions on how to use it convert several PCL print files to PDF files in batch.
Introduction of EEPDF PCL to PDF Converter:
EEPDF PCL to PDF Converter is a Windows utility that can convert multiple PCL, PXL and PX3 print files to PDF documents and Postscript, JPG, BMP, TIF images in batch at a time.
To convert a batch of PCL to PDF, please follow the instructions below:
- Click to download EEPDF PCL to PDF Converter, then double click the .exe file in the “eePDF PCL to PDF Converter v2.0” folder and follow the setup wizard to install it on your computer.
- Click the Add File(s) button on the main interface, then browse and select your files in the opened dialog box. Double click the files you selected to add the PCL to the process file list of the software. Or simply drag and drop your files to the process queue.
- Press the Shift button on your keyboard and click the first file and the last file in the process file list to select all the added files. Or simply drag the mouse pointer from the bottom file to the top file in the list. Then, you can see the interface like this:
- Click the Setting button to set the save mode. To do this, you need to click the Save PDF Mode button after you hit the Setting button to switch to the “Save PDF Mode” panel.Then, on the “Save PDF Mode” panel, please check the radio box of “Convert multiple Documents to multiple PDF files” in the “Make PDF files mode” group box. At last, please click OK to enact the setting.
- Click the Start button on the main interface, then browse and choose a destination folder in the pop-up “Browse for Folder” dialog box and click the OK button on the dialog box.
Then, EEPDF PCL to PDF Converter will begin to batch!